Volume I – Fundamentals of Accounts and Inventory
Basics of accounting, getting started with Tally.ERP 9 and fundamental features, creating masters (accounting and inventory), voucher entry and invoicing, bill-wise details, voucher class, simple interest calculation, credit limits, cost centres, cost categories, multi-currency activation and creation of currencies, basics of banking, and general reports.
Volume II – Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities Order processing and pre-closure of orders, price levels and price lists, additional cost details, item cost details, batch-wise details, zero-valued entries, different actual and billed quantities, BOM, POS, back-up/restore, exportimport, e-mailing, web publishing, password policy, Tally.Net, message centre, local / online help, and support centre.
Volume III – Fundamentals of Taxation Getting started with VAT/CST, getting started with service tax, getting started with excise (dealers), getting started with excise (manufacturers), and getting started with TDS.
1. VAT: Basic Concept, Creating Masters, Purchase / Sale Transactions , Vat Report, Computation.
2. Service Tax: Basic Of Service Tax, Creating Masters, Recording Transactions, Payment Of Service Tax, Service Tax Reports.
3. Excise(Dealer): Basic Concept Of Excise Dealer, Enabling Dealer Excise In Tally Erp.9, Creating Masters, Excise Transactions, Purchase From Manufacturer, Excise Reports.
4. Excise(Manufacture): Basic Concept Of Excise Manufacturers, Creating Tariff Classification, Types of Excise Duties, Excise Registration, Excise Transactions, Payment Of Excise.
5. TDS: Basic Concept Of TDS, Enabling TDS In Tally ERP.9, Creating Masters Of TDS, Recording Transactions, Booking Expenses & Deducting TDS, TDS Reports.
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Mobile :+91 8826400137
Support :+ 91 9599706124/125/126