Tally.ERP 9 is now available in a rental model. Simply put, you can now pay per quarter or even per month of use.
Costing just 10% per quarter (around 3% per month), we believe ALL your needs have been addressed:
• If you are presently operating in an environment where Capital Expenses are limited, the rental model allows you to move over to an Operating Expenses mode.
1. There is sometimes the need for an additional license for short term use:
• A project site that will be operational for a few months.
• Occasional use on a notebook while travelling.
• An off-site festival/promotional sale.
2. For Silver edition sites, the need for additional users:
• During audits or unanticipated peak loads, you can rent a Silver or Gold edition while your regular work continues as usual.
• During initial implementation, such additional rental licenses can be used to punch in old entries, while you take full advantage of Tally.ERP 9 from day one for current business
3. As a Tally education partner, rental opens up a new world of convenience:
• With government and NGO thrust on vocational training programmes to generate employment, the demand for Tally.ERP 9 training is growing. Now, rent Tally.ERP 9 for the
duration of the training programmes and build the cost into operating expenses. There is no need to invest in hundreds of Tally.ERP 9 licenses.
4. As a supplier of PCs on rent:
• You can carry options for business ready PCs with Tally.ERP 9 pre-loaded.
5. As a PC manufacturer or dealer:
• Offer your business buyers a great experience with Tally.ERP 9 available out-of-the-box, at a low start-up cost to you and to your customer. An extremely simple process to
acquire, renew or migrate to a perpetual license, makes Tally.ERP 9 – Rental a great experience.
Is rental the solution instead of the perpetual license?
The answer is – ‘it depends’. Both these have their advantages.
A rental license is really suitable for occasional or short term use. For those sites where you plan to use Tally.ERP 9 regularly, a perpetual license is ideal. It costs less, and once you buy one you acquire a lifelong license to use. A rental license will cost 40% of the cost of the regular license, per year. Therefore, for ongoing use, rental may not be the best option.
Since rental prices are pegged to the existing product price, any revisions to the latter will impact the cost for rental as well.
We have introduced this model to make it commercially viable for you to think of Tally.ERP 9 for all your business needs.
Our design principle is simple – you should pay as much as is needed, and no more.
Any time before, or just after the expiry of your rental period, you have two options to continue the full use of Tally.ERP 9:
• You acquire a perpetual (regular) license of Tally.ERP 9. You can do this from within Tally.ERP 9 itself, paying by credit card or via Tally Currency (that you can buy from your
nearest Tally dealer). Optionally, you can pick up a license pack from us.
• You extend the rental license period by as many months or quarters you want to, paying by credit card or by Tally Currency, from within Tally.ERP 9 itself.
Some frequently asked questions:
Q1. I do not renew. Will my data be intact?
Ans. Yes. Your data continues to be portable. You can use this at other sites or with other licenses of Tally.ERP 9.
Q2. Can I move from perpetual to rental, and get a refund?
Ans. No. You can move from rental to perpetual and not the other way around.
Q3. Do I get a rebate while moving from rental to perpetual?
Ans. No. In all cases, the perpetual license is at the normal price –no rebates or discounts are applicable.
Q4. Is rental the same as hire-purchase? Will I get a perpetual license if I pay rental for ‘x’ months?
Ans. No. Tally.ERP 9 – Rental is similar to taking a house or office on rent.
For more information please write to us at
Mobile :+91 8826400137
Support :+ 91 9599706124/125/126
Email : email@example.com