Tally ERP 9 Training Course – Professional
The Course Contents
Volume I – Fundamentals of Accounts and Inventory
Basics of accounting, getting started with Tally.ERP 9 and fundamental features, creating masters (accounting and inventory), voucher entry and invoicing, bill-wise details, voucher class, simple interest calculation, credit limits, cost centres, cost categories, multi-currency activation and creation of currencies, basics of banking, and general reports.
Volume II – Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities Order processing and pre-closure of orders, price levels and price lists, additional cost details, item cost details, batch-wise details, zero-valued entries, different actual and billed quantities, BOM, POS, back-up/restore, exportimport, e-mailing, web publishing, password policy, Tally.Net, message centre, local / online help, and support centre.
Volume III – Fundamentals of Taxation Getting started with VAT/CST, getting started with service tax, getting started with excise (dealers), getting started with excise (manufacturers), and getting started with TDS.
1. VAT: Basic Concept, Creating Masters, Purchase / Sale Transactions , Vat Report, Computation.
2. Service Tax: Basic Of Service Tax, Creating Masters, Recording Transactions, Payment Of Service Tax, Service Tax Reports.
3. Excise(Dealer): Basic Concept Of Excise Dealer, Enabling Dealer Excise In Tally Erp.9, Creating Masters, Excise Transactions, Purchase From Manufacturer, Excise Reports.
4. Excise(Manufacture): Basic Concept Of Excise Manufacturers, Creating Tariff Classification, Types of Excise Duties, Excise Registration, Excise Transactions, Payment Of Excise.
5. TDS: Basic Concept Of TDS, Enabling TDS In Tally ERP.9, Creating Masters Of TDS, Recording Transactions, Booking Expenses & Deducting TDS, TDS Reports.
Volume IV – Advanced Taxation
VAT / CST, service tax, excise (dealers), excise (manufacturers), TDS & TCS, and payroll.
1. VAT: Configuration, Masters Creation, Purchase & Sales On MRP Basis , Sales Entries VAT Inclusive, VAT Registers , Purchase & Sales Registers , Consignment/ Branch Transfer, VAT Forms, EAnnexure, VAT For Composite Dealers , Return File.
2. CST: Basic Of Central Sales Tax (CST), Recording Of Purchase/Sale , forms of declarations under CST C Form, F Form, H Form, I Form, E-1, E2 Form, Work Contract, CST Report, Return File.
3. Service Tax: Accounting For Advance Receipt, Export Of Service, Multiple Service In Single Voucher, Services By Professionals, Reverse Charges Entry, Service Tax Forms & Return File.
4. Excise (Dealer): Purchase From First Stage Dealer, Consignment Agent, Importer, Customs Clearance, Return Of Goods, Excise Forms , Return File.
5. Excise(Manufacture): Accounting PLA Opening Balance, Sales At Special Rate, Export Procedure, Sale To Merchant Exports, Cenvat Credits On Capital Goods.
Volume V – Payroll and Advanced Features
Cost-Centre Class, Advanced Interest Calculation, Budgets And Scenarios, Multi-Currency Transactions And Adjusting Forex Gain/Loss, Banking (With Auto-Reconciliation), Reorder Level, Ageing Analysis, Stock Ageing Analysis, Job Order Processing, Payroll, Tally vault, Tally Audit, ODBC, Split Company, Data Synch, Live Updates, And Control Centre.
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Mobile :+91 8826400137
Support :+ 91 9599706124/125/126